CENTS is poised to actualize the following:
- Promotion of the culture of entrepreneurship among the unemployed particularly university students.
- Addressing the problem of poverty and unemployment among these groups
- Providing new knowledge and expertise leading to delivery of excellence in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Providing students and the unemployed with ample opportunities that will improve their productive capacities of enterprise development skills.
- Helping students to acquire entrepreneurial skills for job creation and enhancing UNAAB’s contribution to society by sharing best practices with the wider community through networks and collaborations.
- Strengthening information dissemination about entrepreneurship among students with a view to supporting them establish and manage sustainable ventures.